Ms Culinary Arts
Objectives of the course
• Training in English
• Students are legally allowed to work 20 hours a week.
• Accomodation: government benefits (CAF)
Details of the course
The culinary art is part of the French know-how. Throughout the ages, France has always been famous for its great chefs and their legendary technicality.
During one year, we offer the opportunity to dive into the heart of this French culture. Discover our campus of Paris, a rich cultural city located in the historic province of Ile-de-France.
This land of gastronomic and oenological excellence is located in the heart of Ile-de-France.
With a great diversity of wines & cheeses in particular, it’s in this region that many renowned culinary specialities were born.
There, you will be able to follow French courses adapted to your level, learn our culinary techniques and the French management in the field of gastronomy, as close as possible to the experts of the sector.
Within the framework of the Master’s degree, students prepare for a professional diploma recognised by the State
Pace and location of training
20 hours a week
Duration of the course
Prerequisites to join the course
• Passport copy front and last page
• SOP (Statement of Purpose)
• Passport size photo
• Work experience (if any)
• Scanned copy of application form (dully filled and signed)
• Additional certificates (if any)
• Marksheets, transcripts, consolidated, provisional and degree certificates for all levels viz school, high school, bachelors
• English level required: (IELTS (5.5) TOEFL(70), TOEIC (750)
The advantages of the course
Detailed training programme
French excellence program, our French language, culture & civilization school.
- Culinary Techniques
- French Gastronomy
- Food and Wine pairing
- Pastry shop
- Health and safety
- Gastronomy management
- Organic products
- French as a foreign language
- Internship (French level required : B2 )